Control Your Vehicle from Wherever You are with FordPass99
Enjoy complimentary remote features.
Start your vehicle remotely with the tap of a button. You can also schedule a remote start for any day, any time.
Lock and Unlock
Lock or unlock your vehicle from virtually anywhere.
Locate Your Vehicle
Forgot where you parked? No problem. The FordPass app remembers your location.
Know Your Vehicle
Check Vehicle Status
Access key information like fuel and oil levels, tire pressure, vehicle health and warranty information at a glance112.
Get Help on the Road
Get help in case of an emergency and hit the road with confidence with 24/7 roadside assistance115.
Plan Your Trip
Find What You Need
Locate a local dealer, parking114, fuel, charging stations, restaurants, and more.
Make your Ford a Wi-Fi hotspot124 and connect up to 10 devices125.
Receive the latest Ford news and events, private offers and much more as a FordPass member.
Our FordGuides are Here to Help
Our FordGuides are available via phone or live chat through the FordPass app and are happy to help you with any FordPass needs or questions you may have. Here are a few things a FordGuide can assist you with:
- Adding your VIN
- Starting your vehicle remotely
- Enabling SYNC® AppLink93 technology
- Resetting your password and more
Contact FordGuides by live chat via the FordPass app or by phone: 1-855-542-7821.
93. SYNC AppLink is compatible with select smartphone platforms and requires compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connected to SYNC. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software. Message and data rates may apply.
99. FordPass is available for select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply. Service may be limited by mobile phone network coverage area. FordPass Terms and Privacy apply.
112. FordPass Connect, (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App., and FordPass Connect Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service is now complimentary for remote features excluding Wi-Fi hotspot. Connected service and features depend on compatible Bell network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply. At purchase, the FordPass Connect modem in some models is connected and sending vehicle data (e.g., diagnostics) to Ford. Vehicle data is stored by Ford Motor Company in the United States and may be accessible by US governmental authorities. To disable, or for more information, see in-vehicle connectivity settings. Learn more at www.FordConnected.com.
114. Available in select cities. Some restrictions apply.
115. Roadside assistance is subject to your vehicle’s coverage and may not be available for all makes and models of vehicles.
124. Wi-Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins upon Bell activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the trial subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.bell.ca/connectedcar.
125. Additional data plan required. See dealer for details. Hotspot can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-capable devices, using data from the additional data plan. Once a device connects, it can automatically reconnect and use data from this additional data plan unless hotspot is removed from returning device settings or hotspot password is changed. Performance varies based on number of devices connected and other factors.